Guilt-free cookie dough? Yes! These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls are gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and vegan and make the perfect post-workout or grab-and-go snack. These feature our vegan protein superfood nutritional shake, but they can also be made with our grass-fed whey protein option.
Servings - 1
- 2 Scoops UB Super Vanilla Vegan Protein Superfood Nutritional Shake or Plant Based Protein Smoothie
- 1 Cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 Cup All-natural Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup (or Agave Syrup)
- 1/4 Cup Dairy-free Mini Chocolate Chips
- Place protein powder and almond meal in a medium-size bowl and mix
- Then, add in almond butter and maple syrup and mix again. The batter should be just like cookie dough
- Finally, add in the chocolate chips and mix one last time. Using a tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop out dough into your palms and roll into balls.
- Repeat until you run out of dough.
- Chill and eat as desired.