Bananas are one of the most widely consumed fruits in the world for good reason. There are a number of potential health benefits linked to consuming bananas such as lowering the risk of cancer and asthma, lowering blood pressure, and improving heart health. Bananas are naturally free of fat, cholesterol and sodium and provide a variety of vitamins and minerals. This recipe for Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie Bowls makes it easy to incorporate more bananas into your diet.
Prep Time - 3 Minutes
Servings - 1 Shake
- 1 Scoop UB Super Vanilla Grass-fed Whey Protein Superfood Nutritional Shake or Plant Based Protein Smoothie
- 1 Cup Unsweetend Almond Milk 1 Banana (frozen)
- 1 Handful Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add blended protein superfood smoothie to bowl
- Top with fresh ingredients of your choice (fresh fruit, cereals, etc.)