The taste of pumpkin pie filling with none of the guilt. Enjoy the feelings of fall with this delicious Vegan Pumpkin Pie Chia Seed Pudding.
Servings - 1
- 1 Scoop UB Super Vanilla Vegan Protein Superfood Nutritional Shake or Plant Based Protein Smoothie
- 1 Cup Favorite Unsweetened Non-dairy Milk
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Chia Seeds We use Salba Chia
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Pinch of Sea Salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine the UB Super Vanilla Vegan Protein Superfood Shake, non-dairy milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and chia seeds. Add the cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until thick and pudding-like, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Top with coconut milk whipped cream and enjoy!